IRC-Junkie.org – IRC News

All about Internet Relay Chat

EFNet IRC net and Website get hacked

irc-junkie.org tried to get in touch with EFNet to comment on the happenings to no avail but got instead contacted by the hackers themselves.

The hackers, identifying themselves as “2l8″, allegedly killed off the IRCd on efnet.nl and relinked with their “ircd with a custom-made patch iHaq wrote just for the occasion. Amongst other nifty features it had kill protection, automatic opering, hardcoded spoof (incase anyone got in and looked at hte config files) for us (root@your.servers) and a more dynamic, yet coded in spoof that gave every connected user a host like OWNED-#.MASSIVE.2l8.OWNAGE”.

When asked about their motives they replied “The current situation of morons running alot of the network … is unacceptable. It’s no wonder kids resort to DDoSing IRC-servers. We felt it was time to send a clear message: We Own You. We will always own you … Being on IRC is no different from being in a large crowd, there is no reason for you to act like you are 12 and a bitch.”

They however stated that they themselves are EFNet regulars “Some of us have been on EFnet for 12 years, so that would be a yes. With the current state of affairs tho, we might just pound it into the stone age and go hang-out on freenode or something were people actually behave like regurlar human beings …”

Asked about the techniques behind the hack they replied “This attack has concsisted of using privately developed Linux and FreeBSD remote kernel bugs, as well as certain daemon bugs(apache,openssh,bind,etc) as well as webapp bugs, and sniffing. However the technique so far has been to rely on people’s totally predictable egos. Most of these folks have an ego the seize of the Great wall of China.”

Talking about the hacked webpage http://www.efnet.org, which displayed gayporn titled “oper convention” for two days, they told “The EFnet admins (and opers + groupies) thought we played with DNS cache poisoning for days to get their website to show gay porn, however, we never even attempted that, as we owned their nameservers:)”

Closing the email they wrote “The 2l8 team, want to take his opurtunity to tell everyone that a little love and respect goes a long way. Admins, opers or users, you are all still just human, us included.

- It’s never 2l8 to start being nice.

- The 2l8 team: iHaq, iRoot, iPwn, iSniff.”

Of course, any comments from the EFNet side are more than welcome and if need be will be handled strictly confidential.

Category: Hack, IRC, Networks
Tag: , ,
  • evil says:

    Wow, the EFnet admins most really stuck up people not to even comment on this, they got hurt pretty bad eh?

    October 29, 2008 at 2:14 pm
  • ik says:

    Actually, the author of this story just doesn’t care about integrity in journalism. EFnet admins have reached out to him dozens of times with no response. And I can guarantee he hasn’t reached out to us.

    This article is clearly meant to be propaganda. Enjoy it accordingly.

    October 29, 2008 at 2:14 pm
  • typical says:

    typical arrogance ik. good job opers.

    October 29, 2008 at 2:15 pm
  • 2l8 says:

    it shud be noted ik is the one responsible for all this cuz he spoof bladex and now ask to be hacked with spoof now owns.the.kiddies.in.2l82l8 bitch

    October 29, 2008 at 2:15 pm
  • ik says:

    Oh please, lol. Let’s be honest here: nac was the FIRST server you tried to hack, and you attempted to do so for a very long time – you dont think I have logs? Don’t pretend like all of a sudden NOW you want to hack nac, that’s just sad.

    Unfortunately, you cannot and will not get in. there are only 3 boxes in the world with access through the ACL’s, and nobody but me knows their ip. And no, the ip I oper from isn’t one of them. That’s what happens when you arent ignorant to security.

    On a side note, I believe this article makes mention of you moving to another network. Please do so. I’ll spoof whomever I want, whenever I want, for whatever reason I want. That’s the benefit of being an admin. If you want to spoof somebody, apply for a link.

    October 29, 2008 at 2:17 pm
  • ik says:

    2l8 wrote:
    [quote]it shud be noted ik is the one responsible for all this cuz he spoof bladex and now ask to be hacked with spoof now owns.the.kiddies.in.2l8

    2l8 bitch[/quote]

    On a side note, why dont you take some of that energy and put it into education? “shud” “cuz”?

    October 29, 2008 at 2:24 pm
  • ik says:

    f1rePP4L wrote:
    [quote]ik wrote:
    [quote]holy fuck im pretty gay and just showed you all how absolutely elitist and arrogant pretty much all efnet admins/opers are. Thank me for proving your point later![/quote]

    Correct the grammar to make it more believable.

    October 29, 2008 at 2:25 pm
  • ik says:

    luser wrote:
    [quote]2l8 is right, you admins are too arrogant and mean, we can all just keep leaving efnet like we have for the past 10 years

    keep it up assholes

    -efnet[/quote]

    Let me point out the obvious here. If you’re a normal luser like you claim you are, you should technically never run into oper, let alone an admin, unless you’re acting up. In which case, we are forced to deal with it. But we know you’re not a normal luser, f1re.

    October 29, 2008 at 2:26 pm
  • iHaq says:

    ik, stop pulling things out of your ass, you are out on a phishing expedition. You have no logs of us trying to do anything to your server, because we simply haven’t taken anytime to own you yet, and quite frankly it seems that you act like a but hurt little bitch when your server gets ddos’ed off the Internet, so that seems like an easy solution. That will remove you, FaggotX, and the lameness you stand for.

    You might have a clue about what you are doing(or not), but please, stop insulting our intelligence by randomly blaming people of being 2l8 and answering posers. Your phishing expedition hasn’t got you anything more than false clues and fake evidence planted on purpose.
    Your FBI rat-nest aka NAC really should think more about who they hire. Maybe we will email the logs of you begging to get hit then minutes later getting ddosed offline to your superiors and explain how much money this is costing the corporation.

    I was a nice guy yesterday, I did not have anything to do with you getting hit, yet I put a stop to it, yet you continue to act like a anally raped 30 year old virgin.
    Your ego wouldn’t fit in an Olympic swimming pool.
    We have logs, plenty of them, of several opers declining to comment, which is why we contacted this guy.
    Stop spreading fud. It might work on idiots, it will not work on us.

    You guys were scrambling like little bitches yesterday when irc.nac.net got disconnected from ny.us.hub or whatever.
    Your lame attempt at spreading fud might work on idiot opers however and kids, we however are not kids.
    Go ask alexs(oper) how he declined to comment on the basis of you guys looking like idiots. The guy who wrote the article tried for days contacting EFnet, and did not want to publish without you guys commenting, he gave up.

    Speaking of ignorant of security. irc.efnet.nl was firewalled, too. That didn’t stop us. We thought it was normal EFnet policy to firewall machines, besides, if we decide a server we want to own takes too much time we might just give our hacked boxes to the kids and let them ddos you into submission. They will be lining up to do it. The packets will be lining up to deny you service. One way or another you will get fucked up unless you comply.
    We are coming, sooner or later and you won’t even know it.
    We owned irc.efnet.nl, we owned the EFnet name servers, we even replaced http://www.efnet.org with gay porn, aka the oper convention. We have owned more efnet servers, and we will not stop, however hacks do not come when you order them, we don’t do requests.

    And take that god damn dildo out of your ass and give it back to BladeX, his aids might spread to you too, if it hasn’t already.

    You’re too dumb to realize that people are MOCKING you by typing like idiots, really, if you can understand that shit you spend too much time on IRC.
    Being American, you have no fucking concept of the fact that everyone in the world doesn’t have English as their native language. Let’s see you try to write or speak in any of our native languages :)

    ik – stop phishing. Be the bigger man, just get rid of the problem, aka bladex, and you will not have any problems nor your superiors call you into their office to talk about the money you are costing them.

    I read your hilarious reaction on IRC. You are quite funny when you are angry. We do not deal in anger. Angry makes you slip. You’ve slipped, we’ve seen your lies. Your acting sucks. Maybe you should consult suicide.org, the owner loves you, or so he says. Take 5 minutes, consult suicide.org.

    We love you. Don’t commit suicide, at least not yet :)

    (Are you happy with my grammar? You are one stuck up nerdy idiot for even caring about grammar. If people make themselves understood you should be happy. They could be speaking chinese. How’s your chinese?

    - 2l8@hushmail.com

    October 29, 2008 at 2:30 pm
  • iHaq says:

    P.S: ik – here a snippet of one oper declining to comment:

    i think all of uvex shit got owned
    its pretty bad
    it just sucks that we look like a bunch of fools after that
    i had some kid from irc-junkie.org wanting to do a story on that and privious such incidents
    i just politely said ; no comment.
    haha ;)
    lawl.

    2l8@hushmail.com

    October 29, 2008 at 2:31 pm
  • ik says:

    iHaq wrote:
    [quote]ik, stop pulling things out of your ass, [/quote]

    Hello iHaq.

    -Choopa was doing maintenance yesterday which is why nac split – we were connected to them.

    -I speak 3 languages; English wasn’t my first. You?

    -Opers shouldn’t have anything to comment about – talk to admins.

    -I dont work for nac, guess again.

    -Bladex isn’t the problem – groups like 2l8 are

    -We know how you took over efnet.nl, as well as the nameserver. You can’t get nac – guaranteed.

    -What hilarious reaction on irc, and what anger? I’ve been quite amused by this!

    -I defy you to present me with any evidence that I ‘lied’

    -Your grammar is much better

    October 29, 2008 at 2:33 pm
  • tetedupet says:

    I’m glad I’m not an oper anymore or I’d probably be hacked too, dubkat I’m rooting for you over here!!! no pun intended..

    October 29, 2008 at 2:34 pm
  • ik says:

    We need a clarification here. What you do is crack, not hack. You people are the farthest thing from ‘hackers’. Poor script kiddie crackers, maybe – but definitely not hackers. Sorry.

    October 29, 2008 at 2:34 pm
  • iHaq says:

    ik, please let us know how we owned irc.efnet.nl, moo.efnet.org (efnet.org NS), uvex(oper status, work server, iphone, etc), dubkat(home box, gmail, facebook, irc, etc), and the rest of you guys.
    I’m sure we could get a new good laugh from your wild speculations.
    Infact, if you are so omniscient, let us know what other servers we already own. :) You are phishing, and you know it.

    We don’t need to prove anything to anyone, most of IRC has already have seen us own you guys and play with you like puppets.
    Hell, you guys had all sorts of wild speculations for days about how it went down and they were all wrong, every single one of them.
    You couldn’t even figure out how we we’re making your website (www.efnet.org/net) display gay porn for 2 days.

    You’re an admin, I am talking to you, we don’t want no spoofs. We want some spoofs removed. You know which. We could just give ourselves spoofs if we wanted, I think after spoofing a couple of thousand people on the EFnet that should be obvious.

    Regardless of who you claim you work for or not, you will still be costing them money.

    We are trying to appeal to your better sense of judgment, which seems rather lacking at the moment. We understand that your egos are extremely hurt, it’s OK, not everyone can be #1.
    We still love you.

    It’s funny how we keep finding DDoS tools on admin accounts, udp.pl anyone? Even scripts custom made to keep them running. Everyone now knows opers and admins are lying, snitching, sniffing and ddosing, and it really makes you all look pathetic. Do you think your Juniper device ACL will stop anything from happening to you? You’re funny.

    Also ik, yes, we crack your servers using our hacking skills. We make your software(and hardware) do our bidding, using our own tools, not some script kiddie tool set your ego has you believing so hard in not to fall for the temptation of committing suicide. We hack our way into them, and once cracked, you have been hacked.

    Most of your user base is obviously on our side, in other words, all your base are belong to us.

    BTW! We in 2l8 suspect this might your idea of a common hacking tool: http://www.neaca.com/images/Winchester_Ax_3_.JPG

    We apologize for any typos, as this seems very important to you.

    2l8@hushmail.com

    P.S: I speak 5 languages, Chinese is one of them, English is another.
    The team all together speaks 9.
    We also code in 6(ASM(intel,sparc,ppc), C (ISO C99), Perl, PHP, Ruby, and TCL.)

    October 29, 2008 at 2:37 pm
  • iHaq says:

    ik, if bladex isn’t the problem, how come 2l8 was founded to combat him and people like him? Seems that makes him the problem. Are you two married? Anyhow, you’re obviously not gonna change your mind until
    we fuck your entire life up, and make your irc-server disconnect.
    Till next ‘zine release, sleep tight! :)

    2l8@hushmail.com

    October 29, 2008 at 2:38 pm
  • ik says:

    [quote comment="180"]ik, if bladex isn’t the problem, how come 2l8 was founded to combat him and people like him? Seems that makes him the problem. Are you two married? Anyhow, you’re obviously not gonna change your mind until
    we fuck your entire life up, and make your irc-server disconnect.
    Till next ‘zine release, sleep tight! :)

    2l8@hushmail.com[/quote]

    bahaha oh my god rofl! You created an entire group to ‘combat’ BladeX? :) How amusingly sad, yet pitiful at the same time!

    Anyone can ddos, show some skill and try and hack irc.nac.net. I’ll give you a cookie if you can! Also, if you already ‘own’ other server – paste the ip of ircd.nac.net right here right now. I’ll paypal you $50 if you do.

    October 29, 2008 at 2:39 pm
  • iHaq says:

    ik, we don’t do this for money, most certainly not for $50, and we most certainly don’t do things on command. We have already demonstrat4ed skill, more will come, and your last post really suggests that you fear ddos more than anything else, regardless of skill-level required :)

    It seems you need to learn to read all over again, we clearly stated “.. and people like him”.
    We in 2l8 love you very much and would hate to se you lose your job over spending all your time during work hours to comment on this site or your boss finding out you cannot read proper English.
    You seem to reject your reality and substitute your own. We have rehab programs that can help you. Stop phishing, your attempts are weak and futile, not to mention pathetic. You may have mental health issues, we can help you. We love you.

    How does it feel knowing that everyone is laughing at you?

    2l8@hushmail.com

    October 29, 2008 at 2:41 pm
  • ik says:

    [quote comment="182"]ik, we don’t do this for money, most certainly not for $50, and we most certainly don’t do things on command. We have already demonstrat4ed skill, more will come, and your last post really suggests that you fear ddos more than anything else, regardless of skill-level required :)

    It seems you need to learn to read all over again, we clearly stated “.. and people like him”.
    We in 2l8 love you very much and would hate to se you lose your job over spending all your time during work hours to comment on this site or your boss finding out you cannot read proper English.
    You seem to reject your reality and substitute your own. We have rehab programs that can help you. Stop phishing, your attempts are weak and futile, not to mention pathetic. You may have mental health issues, we can help you. We love you.

    How does it feel knowing that everyone is laughing at you?

    2l8@hushmail.com[/quote]

    You keep bringing up this concept of ‘fear’ for some reason – nothing about you is intimidating or scary :)

    I am the boss, so there is nobody to fire me – clearly your profiling skills are lacking.

    All you’ve demostrated so far is a lack of common sense by other opers and admins with regard to security – not skill. If you demonstrated skill, I’d be commending you – trust me.

    Also, I didn’t exclude “and others” because I lacked the ability to comprehend it – I excluded it because you said “combat” followed by “bladex”. I couldn’t find anything more pitiful yet amusing at the same time – kudos. If you had any sense whatsoever, you would make use of the /ignore command. Unfortunately, it would seem your ego is incapable of doing that :)

    October 29, 2008 at 2:42 pm
  • ik says:

    wrote:
    [quote]ik, we don’t do this for money, most certainly not for $50, and we most certainly don’t do things on command. We have already demonstrat4ed skill, more will come, and your last post really suggests that you fear ddos more than anything else, regardless of skill-level required :)

    It seems you need to learn to read all over again, we clearly stated [/quote]

    I’m sorry, I totally neglected to respond to your ddos comment. Again with the fear, but you’re amusingly wrong. I only mention it because you keep trying to flaunt your ‘mad skillz’, yet all you can talk about is ddos. The two are mutually exclusive, friend – it doesnt take ‘mad skillz’ to ddos. Hacking, on the other hand, does.

    And with respect to those skills, and you claiming you dont do things for money or on command, everyone has their price. Accordingly, I will pay you 25,000 EURO if you hack into irc.nac.net and ircd.nac.net TONIGHT.

    October 29, 2008 at 2:43 pm
  • iHaq says:

    You’re quite a nigger, and even if your comment was true, we can still make you lose the network connection rather easily, you are out on a phishing expedition, we’re not loosing any sleep over this. Seems you are. We have by far demonstrated superior skill already, everybody knows it, you included. Stop phishing, nobody will go for your bait.
    Bye for now :)

    October 29, 2008 at 2:44 pm
  • ik says:

    [quote comment="185"]You’re quite a nigger, and even if your comment was true, we can still make you lose the network connection rather easily, you are out on a phishing expedition, we’re not loosing any sleep over this. Seems you are. We have by far demonstrated superior skill already, everybody knows it, you included. Stop phishing, nobody will go for your bait.
    Bye for now :) [/quote]

    If you’d like me to pay an intermediary – someone neutral, that’s fine. There is no phishing involved here. Unlike you, I say what I mean.

    October 29, 2008 at 2:44 pm
  • luser says:

    this is so pathetic
    good job opers really
    digging your own graves letting this chump speak for you

    October 29, 2008 at 2:45 pm
  • observer says:

    ik wrote:
    [quote]If you had any sense whatsoever, you would make use of the /ignore command. Unfortunately, it would seem your ego is incapable of doing that :) [/quote]

    funny… I don’t see you doing that either… seems he is not alone in having a large ego. In fact I believe that if you did not have such a large ego that this would have been over a long time ago.
    Also, with NAC so affiliated with the FEDs why would you expect anyone to hack your servers at the time you command?
    Go jump off a bridge

    October 29, 2008 at 2:46 pm
  • iHaq says:

    ik, unlike you, not everyone can be bought, this new move only shows that you are really desperate and want us arrested, however, if you can gather up say 250 000 euro, in cash and show the money, I’m sure someone will sell out and perhaps take a year or two in the slammer.
    You show a total lack of understanding of hacker culture.

    Also, since you are offering 25k euro(37k USD) to get hacked it tells us something about how much you want to avoid getting ddosed. You’re pathetic.
    I alone make more than that i in a week doing my normal job(yeah I’m filthy rich, so you’re gonna have to come up with something better than that to buy me).

    October 29, 2008 at 2:47 pm
  • ik says:

    [quote comment="188"]ik wrote:
    [quote]If you had any sense whatsoever, you would make use of the /ignore command. Unfortunately, it would seem your ego is incapable of doing that :) [/quote]

    funny… I don’t see you doing that either… seems he is not alone in having a large ego. In fact I believe that if you did not have such a large ego that this would have been over a long time ago.
    Also, with NAC so affiliated with the FEDs why would you expect anyone to hack your servers at the time you command?
    Go jump off a bridge[/quote]

    Nac is affiliated with the FEDs? news to me.

    I made the logical decision to debate – they created a group to ‘combat’. Big difference.

    October 29, 2008 at 2:49 pm
  • iHaq says:

    We doubt you even have 25k euro, let me explain: You said you knew how we got efnet.nl, yet you could not elaborate on that, and just recently, the efnet.nl admins are asking around for info about how we got in. You are such a poor liar. :)

    2l8@hushmail.com

    October 29, 2008 at 2:49 pm
  • iHaq says:

    oz, seems you to need to learn to read. 2l8 doesn’t do things on your schedule or your request. ik thinks he can command people with moeny he doesn’t have, after being exposed as a liar
    You think too much of yourself, so does ik, like everyone ekse, your egos will be your downfall. How and when however, is up to us and we will choose the method that huts you the most while at the same time costing us the least time. You know you will be getting it, and it obviosuly frustrates both of you that you cannot control the how or the when. Go phish in the sea instead, nobody here will take your bait.

    I remember a couple of weeks ago, if that, nac went down for what? 8 hours? Around the time x0x0x2 dropped and moogle pleaded with them for peace, you started banning friends of yourss at random because you thought they were relaying shit they weren’t.
    The multiple heart attacks you had could be felt all over irc, and once again you were ridicules for that olympic sized ego you irc.nac.net folks have.
    Has your own personal problems subsided yet? Did your boyfriend leave you?
    2l8 loves you too oz, without you oz there would be no wizard of oz, no tinman, the young childrens lives would be terrible and that gay tv show about all those homosexual inmates would never have made sense.
    It’s always calm before the storm.

    2l8@hushmail.com

    October 29, 2008 at 2:54 pm
  • iHaq says:

    Hello,
    If anyone on here has not read our ezine, here is the link: http://2l8.hacked.jp/2l8.txt

    Stay tuned for the EFnet hub IP-address list! Coming to a cracker near you!

    2l8@hushmail.com

    October 29, 2008 at 2:55 pm
  • smartguy says:

    [quote comment="193"]Hello,
    If anyone on here has not read our ezine, here is the link: http://2l8.hacked.jp/2l8.txt

    Stay tuned for the EFnet hub IP-address list! Coming to a cracker near you!

    2l8@hushmail.com[/quote]

    you realize that now they will just change ips
    good job bragging
    FAIL

    October 29, 2008 at 2:55 pm
  • IRCuser says:

    How about the user? IRC is a free service, its beyond me why you would want to compromise it. If you destroy EFNet, everyone will just move to another network. You are all very bored.

    IRCSearch shows: 7,168 servers …

    /server irc.anothernetwork.com :)

    October 29, 2008 at 2:56 pm
  • ik says:

    Jon Doe wrote:
    [quote]Paste the oper block so we can see their lame passwords![/quote]

    why would anything they paste from efnet.nl matter anymore? It’s all been changed either way. Hub ip’s, password hash’s, etc.

    October 29, 2008 at 2:57 pm
  • ik says:

    Rogerrabbit wrote:
    [quote]ik wrote:
    [quote]Jon Doe wrote:
    [quote]Paste the oper block so we can see their lame passwords![/quote]

    why would anything they paste from efnet.nl matter anymore? It’s all been changed either way. Hub ip’s, password hash’s, etc.[/quote]

    DHL doesn’t give any discount at deliveries to the FBI or do you need some discount at the plastic pussy/anal department ??

    Netsplit efnet.xs4all.nl irc.ac.za

    Wonder why those splitted sir, explain ?[/quote]No, actually, I haven\’t wondered why they split. However, if [b]you[/b] want to know the reason, it\’s because the admin changed the ip of the client interface instead of the private interface. Mistakes happen :) Nice try, though!

    October 29, 2008 at 2:58 pm
  • Sir Eric McNichols of Bavaria says:

    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
    If you simply removed known packet hangouts and hacker dens such as #sex , #soldiers , and of course #ddos, the network would be a far better place, and a far more viable investment for new servers coming from well known tech companies such as mine(Akamai Technologies). Chat networks are supposed to be about fun. How come is it that this story on this website, has more comments(bickering between chat network elitists) than the rest of the stories combined. I have been on EFnet for the last 2 years, and I’ll be damned if it isn’t one argrument after another, or some chat network Lifer who has nothing better to do that exert “power and authority” by ‘doc dropping’, using denial of server attacks, and enlisting the help of chat network minions to initiate attacks and dig up other chatter’s personal information. Ironically, everything this person is claiming to tell the FBI or whatever law enforcement agency they claim to, they themself are doing. Attempting to “hack” people, ping flooding and other more harmful DDOS style attacks, and “dropping” other people’s personal information.

    The things we say on these networks mean nothing, yet time after time many users on EFnet choose to take things to personal levels, with real life consequences for those involved. Feeding false information to law enforcement, and trying to spread personal information such as adresses and phone #’s is taking it a bit too far of a consequence because someone called you fat. Lets try to make this place better and talk about something besides “hey can someone get me so and so’s address and phone #” or “hey can you take out chatter A with some UDP please” or “hey can you get this channel juped and this user glined? oh, reason: i dont really like them very much”.

    Good Day and I anxiously await all the comments I receive!

    Sir Eric McNichols of Bavaria

    October 29, 2008 at 3:00 pm
  • omnipresent says:

    [quote comment="198"]TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
    If you simply removed known packet hangouts and hacker dens such as #sex , #soldiers , and of course #ddos, the network would be a far better place, and a far more viable investment for new servers coming from well known tech companies such as mine(Akamai Technologies). Chat networks are supposed to be about fun. How come is it that this story on this website, has more comments(bickering between chat network elitists) than the rest of the stories combined. I have been on EFnet for the last 2 years, and I’ll be damned if it isn’t one argrument after another, or some chat network Lifer who has nothing better to do that exert [/quote]

    amen to to that, bro. seems it’s far too much too ask from any of these 12 year olds to get a serious reply, but hey, what do you expect from a network ran by the 12 year old’s *younger* brothers?
    It’s all talk, talk, talk, from them all. i mean wow, you can pull information about someone that they themselves posted online, wow!!!! U SO LEET. Seriously, get a job, get a life, get some skill, get a clue. lol this, lol that, 2l8 this, 2l8 that, fbi this, fbi that. ddos this, ddos that, blaime here, blaime there, wtf cares. mostly a bunch of seriously bipolar wannabes with severe personality disorders. just watch how this post will get flamed by everyone im pointing at, which only proves my point. not to mention the nac-admins sponsoring slandering with spoofs. that’s a pretty mature move, too.

    October 29, 2008 at 3:02 pm
  • phrozen77 says:

    So, i eventually had to close down the comments for this article.

    Let me get that straight – i am all for free speech and am not known to censor what anyone says simply at will but since the comments have gotten way out of hand and where by a high percentage only spam, insults, foul language or haven’t added anything that would be remotely useful for the topic at hand, i removed most of them (from 300+ to 35).

    From now on, in case anyone has something useful or interesting to add to the article, they are more than welcome to contact me http://irc-junkie.org/contact.php

    October 29, 2008 at 3:03 pm

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*