EGs (EpicGeeks Services) is the newest Open Source Web Interface for the Atheme IRC Services Package. It was developed by Joseph Newing (synmuffin), a developer living and working on Ontario, Canada. J. Newing is currently the only developer of the EGs Project.
The requirements for running the EGs Project
EGs currently has support for the following:
- ChanServ – Channel Info, Topic Changes, Kick/Ban/Akick A User, Channel Flags.
- NickServ – Nick Info, Password Changes, Email Changes.
- MemoServ – Read/Send/Receive/Forward Memos.
- HostServ – View Available vHosts, Request New vHost.
- OperServ – Global Messages, Akill, Set SuperAdmins, Load/Unload Modules, Rehash Services.
The EGs Project is currently in 3.1 Beta Version, Released on Feb. 24th, 2012. It works with the latest stable version of Atheme IRC Sevices as well as a few older versions. The project has Https support as well as New User Registration.
EGs is currently taking feature requests, as well as allowing features to be developed and sent to synmuffin to review and possibly added to the public version. If you think you deserve access to the git repo, please come talk to synmuffin on IRCMojo
More information can be found at the EGs Development Page