As most already know, lightIRC is one of the most popular and most used Flash Clients used on IRC to this date. It has support for multiple languages, css styling, and even a webcam!
The newest version of lightIRC, recently released on Feb. 16, 2012 has added the following features:
- Added Arabian (ar) translation
- Parameter showVerboseUserInformation (default false) adds ident and host information for joins, parts and quits
- Parameter targetFrame (default “_blank”) lets you specify the target frame for clicked URLs in the chat area
- Fix: Focus did jump to channel input if identify password popup was open
- Fix: Space key did accept webcam requests while typing a message
- Fix: Errors occured if having webcam enabled without rtmfp parameter
- Fix: webcamVideoOnly/webcamAudioOnly bug
lightIRC can be used for both personal use, as well as commercial use, which requires a special license. It can be easily used by all users no matter how IRC savvy they are. It can also be hosted either by yourself, or by using the lightIRC servers.
The most recent version can be obtained Here.
For more information regarding lightIRC, Click Here.